Vehicle Shipping Guides
uShip is an online marketplace connecting people shipping anything, anytime, anywhere to customer-rated transporters. Our system makes it easy to ship a car, whether you’re moving a prized collectors item, an old junker, or simply moving your car to a new city. We’re experts in the art of shipping a car and have created a series of articles to help you move your vehicle.
First. there are many factors to consider when deciding to ship a car. We can help you make the best decision to fit your budget and ensure the process goes by smoothly. Check out some quick tips from Dean Xeros, an industry expert and General Manager of uShip Motors, in the video and check out our helpful auto shipping guides from Dean. With these guides, you should have all of the information you need to choose the right type of transport and choose the right carrier to make sure your car gets to where it needs to be in the best condition. And with this information, you can save a little bit of money too.
Select an article from the list below to get started:
- Can I Hire Someone to Drive My Car to its Destination?
- Choose the Bid and Price That’s Right for You
- Auto Shipping Insurance Requirements
- How to Prepare a Car for Transport
- How To Choose a Vehicle Transporter
- What to Expect at Vehicle Pickup and Delivery
- Overview of the Auto Transport Industry
- Types of Transports, Trailers, and Trucks
- What is Closed Transport?
- What is Open Transport?
- What is Door-to-Door Service?
- What is Terminal-to-Terminal Service?
- How to Ship Antique and Classic Cars
- How to Ship your Car from Craigslist