uShip is an online marketplace connecting people shipping anything, anytime, anywhere to customer-rated transporters.
We know that moving a live plant is no easy task. There are plenty of factors that must be taken into account before the move can take place – temperature, light, water, type of vehicle. That’s why we rounded up these helpful how-to articles to ensure your leafy friends have the safest trip possible.
Select an article from the list below to get started:
- How to Transport Live Plants
- Preparing Your Plants for Shipment
- Pros and Cons of Transporting Plants
- Plant Quarantines and Restrictions
- How to Care For a Plant in Transit